By using this website, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions and any changes that we make to them from time to time. If you do not agree with our Terms and Conditions then please do not use this site.
Industrylink Training Pty Ltd ABN 22 081 170 774 (RTO 60177) has made every effort to ensure that the material on this website is accurate and current. We will take reasonable care in the presentation of information on this site however, we make no representations or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness or suitability of this website. Course information is subject to change. For up-to-date course information please contact us directly.
Information provided about the courses and facilities promoted on this website is not to be taken as a firm offer or undertaking to provide that course or facility to you. Industrylink Training reserves the right to discontinue or vary courses without notice and to impose limitations on enrolment in any course.
We do not warrant and do not represent that our website and the content on our website, or third-party websites, are free from viruses or other defects. We provide content on the basis that you assume all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from your access to or use of our website and our materials regardless of how those materials are provided.
We do not warrant that your access of our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Your access to this website may be suspended in the case of system failure, maintenance, repair or any reason beyond our control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any loss, liability or any damage suffered or arising from or relating in any way to:
- Any access to or use of this site or any of the materials and information available from this site or materials and information otherwise made available to you;
- Any reliance on, or decision made on the basis of, information or material available (or omitted) from this website, or materials and information otherwise made available to you;
- Any representation relating to the existence or availability of any education or training course or qualification advertised on this site or otherwise marketed by us;
- Any representation relating to the existence or availability of any government funding advertised on this site or otherwise marketed by us;
- Any fault, delays, interruptions or lack of availability of this website for any reason; and
- Any information or material carried on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this website.
If any warranty cannot be excluded, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability will be limited, at our option, to resupply of the relevant service, the cost of resupplying the service or the cost of repairing the services. Neither you or us will be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive or special damages, loss, liability or expense.
Links to or from other sites
If we link to other sites then we do so because we believe they may be of interest to you. We make no representations about the accuracy of third party sites linked from this site. Further, Industrylink Training does not accept any responsibility for the content of any third-party sites linked from this site.
Copyright and trade marks
The Industrylink Training™ brand and all other trademarks, trade names, logos on this site are the property of Industrylink Training Pty Ltd ABN 22 081 170 774 (RTO 60177) and its licensors.
This website represents the copyright of Industrylink Training Pty Ltd ABN 22 081 170 774 (RTO 60177). You may only access, use and print the information and material on this website for non-commercial or personal use provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. Any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited.